Directions from Colorado Springs:
- Take exit 138 off of I-25 (S. Circle Dr.)
- Go West on S. Circle Dr. which then turns into Lake Ave.
- At the Broadmoor Hotel, turn left onto Lake Circle and then
left again on Pourtales Rd.
- Turn right onto Mirada Rd. which then puts you on Cheyenne
Mountain Blvd. This eventually turns into Old Stage Rd.
- Old Stage Rd. turns into dirt after about a mile. You will
continue on this road for just over 12 miles. Stay to the right
at the two forks you will pass along the way. You should also
pass Emerald Ranch, Wye Campground, & Rosemount Reservoir.
- Just past the parking areas for Rosemount Reservoir, look for
FR-379 on the right.
- You can park on the left hand side of the road (accross from FR-379).
There should be a small open field bordered by a fence.
Back to Mount Baldy
Send quesitons / comments to: email@example.com
Last updated Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 04:56:59 PM, -0400