- 11/01/2007 - Map of Blue Sky trail
- 10/28/2007 - Bobcat Ridge
map and ride description added.
- 06/14/2006 - Blue Sky trail
- 04/28/2006 - After 3 years of anticipation, Blue Sky Trail is scheduled to open June 10th! This trail will link together Horsetooth,
Rimrock, and Devil's Backbone - check out this story in the Coloradoan.
- 04/28/2006 - Added road closure status link to
- 04/20/2005 - Barr Trail ride & map added.
- 04/12/2005 - Mount Baldy map posted.
- 04/04/2005 - Mount Baldy ride added.
- 04/03/2005 - Craig Evans has generously donated the contents of
mtnbikeco.com, these rides will be posted as soon as time allows Thanks
- 11/22/2004 - Fort Collins Foothills
map updated to reflect various trail changes.
- 07/29/2004 - Betasso Link / Loop map added.
- 07/20/2004 - Trail descriptions and pictures finally added
to Rimrock and Devil's Backbone rides.
- 07/15/2004 - Flowers Road /
Buckhorn Canyon loop ride added.
- 07/14/2004 - Hall Ranch map updated
to show antelope trail
- 06/11/2004 - Moab ride
area and Amasa Back map added.
- 04/05/2004 - Matthews / Winters Park map added.
- 11/17/2003 - A portion of the Foothills Trail
will have to be Relocated to avoid
Dixon Canyon Dam...
- 11/12/2003 - Apex, Lookout Mountain, & Windy Saddle parks map added.
- 10/27/2003 - Centennial Drive has reopened, and the
Fort Collins Foothills route is rideable
- 10/09/2003 - Georgia Pass map featured on TrailCentral.com's Trail of the Month.
- 08/08/2003 - Fall River Road added.
- 07/05/2003 - A 1 mile RimRock / Horsetooth Mountain Park connector trail
has been funded, along with a 288 acre expansion to Horsetooth Mountain Park. See the
story in the Coloradoan...
- 06/30/2003 - Miller Rock Area added, transitioned to new hosting service...
- 06/02/2003 - Young Gulch added.
- 05/14/2003 - Heil Ranch added.
- 04/16/2003 - Larimer County Approves purchase of Indian Creek Ranch!
This is the last piece of property needed to complete a connecting trail through
from Horsetooth Mountain Park to Devil's Backbone. See story in the
- 04/14/2003 - Edge Loop added.
- 03/13/2003 - Teamed up with
collaboration - Palmer Park.
- 02/20/2003 - Devil's Backbone added.
- 01/23/2003 - New site design and domain name goes live, with
previous 8 ride descriptions.
- Summer 1996 - Original comtb site appears on CSU's
CNR web server,
and features the Horsetooth Mountain Park ride description and map.